Summer Time Cannabis Infused Mojito Cocktail
Ice-cold cocktails are truly one of the great summer pleasures in life — and it’s even more sensational when infused with cannabis This cannabis drink recipe is super easy to make, and it gives you some room to experiment based on your personal preferences as well! The easiest method of approach is just to add some cannabis infused ice cubes right into the cold glass of your cocktail — and after you master the art of making cannabis cubes yourself, you can also add that potent extract to any drink you want!
Ingredients: Infused Canna Cubes
- 2-3 Mint Leaves
- Cannabis Infused Honey
- Cannabis Tincture
Directions: Infused Canna Cubes
- First you will start with a good ice cube mold, I like this one.
- Next, Combine:
- 2-3 mint leaves
- 1/4 tsp Cannabis Infused Honey
- 5-15 Drops Cannabis Infused Tincture
- Freeze mint for about 30 minutes -1 hour to help the honey and tincture adhere to the mint.
- Fill with filtered water.
- Freeze for 8 hours/overnight.
- Drop 1-2 Highballs into water, lemonade, or any other beverage that you’d like to make a little more chill.
Ingredients: Cannabis Infused Mojito Cocktail
- 5-6 mint leaves (half used in ice cubes)
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice (juice from approximately half of a medium/large lime)
- 2 tbsp simple syrup
- 1/2 cup club soda or sparkling mineral water
Directions: Cannabis Infused Mojito Cocktail
- Muddle 3 of the mint leaves and the lime juice in the bottom of your glass.
- Add 2 tablespoons simple syrup, the club soda or sparkling water, and a lime slice.
- Stir to mix thoroughly. Add cannabis infused ice cubes and enjoy!