Working in cannabis can be extremely rewarding and empowering.
Are you interested in a rewarding career with Compassionate Clinics of America? Fill out the form below to apply, and we’ll be in touch if we have an opening that you qualify for!
Patient-first & innovative.
If you’re looking for a new venue to demonstrate your compassion for people and interest in cannabis, look no further.
Become Part of the Cannabis Medicine Movement and Be a Part of Re-Imagining Healthcare
Join Us in Our Mission
Compassionate Clinics of America is proud to provide outstanding patient care with an educational approach to helping people understand how medical cannabis can benefit their bodies and minds.
At Compassionate Clinics of America, we believe that everyone should have access to safe, affordable medical care, which is why we offer certifications and services at accessible pricing.
Our Clinics are experiencing rampant growth as the efficacy of cannabis medicine becomes more realized, and we’re looking for qualified medical practitioners, patient advocates, and educators to join us in our expansion.
We are passionate people with a commitment to providing our patients with a supportive medical environment through which they explore medical cannabis. We meet every patient where they’re at, requiring us to be flexible in our approach to each patient we serve. We are driven by the discoveries about cannabis medicine that continue to be uncovered, and we’re eager to share our enthusiasm about cannabis’ medical efficacy with our patients.
Staying true to our name, we lead with compassion. As providers in various healthcare settings, we have witnessed the suffering of people who are looking for relief from their medical issues. By being present, and listening to the patient’s needs and experiences, we provide a compassionate setting in which people can explore different options for their medical care. Teamwork with other members of the Compassionate Clinics of America allows the patient to have a supportive network of medical professionals to rely on through their medical cannabis journey.
While we are glad that medical cannabis has been legalized across the majority of states in America, we still have a long way to go before cannabis users are offered total protection and freedom in their choice to use cannabis. All members of the Compassionate Clinics of America are advocates, not only for our patients, but for the wider community. We encourage our team members to be engaged members of their local community by sharing their work and the benefits of medical cannabis.
We Go the Extra Mile
We are a group of continuous learners, recognizing that the knowledge we have about cannabis medicine isn’t static and is ever evolving. Join the team at Compassionate Clinics of America as we continue our journey together of learning in both formal and informal settings.
We Are Building the Future
Each member of the Compassionate Clinics of America team is encouraged to look towards and give their time to advocate for a future where medical cannabis is fully accessible, de-stigmatized, and cannabis users are provided full protections under the law. We encourage our team members to use their voice to inspire others with the possibilities of cannabis medicine.
Compassionate Clinics of America works with patients across the country to explore the benefits of cannabis medicine. By taking a patient-focused approach, we lead with compassion and work with each patient’s individual needs to determine whether a medical cannabis recommendation is right for them.
We are looking for like-minded professionals to join our team and contribute to our company culture. Our ideal candidates work well in team-based settings, can be cross-functional in their job roles, and are looking for fulfilling work in a challenging environment.
We are open to applications from healthcare providers including physicians, Nurse Practitioners or other healthcare providers who are licensed in multiple states and believe in cannabis as medicine. These positions are critical for patients to receive medical cannabis certifications.
• Meet with patients via our telemedicine platform or at our clinic locations – we are open 7 days a week for telemedicine.
• Provide a high quality, compassionate experience.
• Work collaboratively with our in-house patient care team to deliver a great end to end experience.
• Become part of Compassionate Clinics of America’s ongoing education and research programs, helping to demystify cannabis as medicine.
With a passion for research on cannabis medicine and educating others, the Research and Education/Training Manager keeps Compassionate Clinics of America on the cutting edge of available research and approaches in cannabis medicine.
- Identify and inform on specific training needs
- Identify educational and outreach program needs
- Ensure that training programs are comprehensive, current and accessible
- Establish standards for identifying subject matter experts (SME’s)
- Establish a series of workshops, seminar series, speaker series and forums in support of the research and sponsored programs enterprise
- Ensure that training and educational programs support responsible and ethical conduct of research
- Maintain timeline indicating dates for currently available training programs, expected updates, and when new training programs are to be expected
Working in a fast-paced environment, you’ll be ensuring patients have an optimized experience during their certification process, providing assistance and support on the phones, text, email and chat.
• Provide a high level of customer service across all communication platforms, including; phones, text, email and support chat.
• Assist patients in navigating the different regulations and cannabis programs of the various states.
• Support our network of physicians and the fast paced day to day operations of the virtual clinic.
• Help deliver the best patient experience throughout their journey with Compassionate Clinics of America.
Responsible for raising the awareness of Compassionate Clinics of America within local communities, building partnerships with relevant organizations and driving traffic to the website.
• Develop marketing and local outreach strategy, by building and establishing partnerships.