Recipe: Infused Maple Pumpkin Cookies
One of the ways to receive your cannabis medicine is to dose through edibles, using creative recipes to infuse some of your favorite foods and treats. In the spirit of fall and pumpkin spice, here is a creative, cozy, and delicious recipe to try through which to dose your cannabis medicine.
Infused Maple Pumpkin Cookies
We don’t know about you, but when we stumbled upon the recipe for Infused Maple Pumpkin Cookies, our mouths started to immediately water. Here is a recipe to create some delicious fall-themed treats for those cold evenings when you’re cozied up at home:
What You’ll Need
- 1⁄2 cup cannabutter (see our cannabutter recipe here)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 3½ tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Cream cannabutter and sugars together until light and fluffy
- Beat in egg, maple syrup, and pumpkin
- Mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Stir flour mixture into creamed mixture in thirds.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool and store in a container in the refrigerator. Be sure to safely store infused products away from curious hands!
This recipe was adapted from Cannabis Training University.
Get Your Medical Cannabis Card
Compassionate Clinics of America is proud to serve residents of Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, & West Virginia, in getting their medical cannabis card. We also provide renewals for new and existing patients. Compassionate Clinics of America provides a service second to none: we guide our patients through the entire process of getting their medical cannabis card in their state, making the process quick, easy, and as painless as possible. Our qualified and knowledgeable physicians are there to guide patients through understanding and using medical cannabis for numerous medical conditions. Our helpful blog is an excellent resource for some of the latest research on using cannabis for medical purposes. If you or someone you care for is considering medical cannabis, reach out to Compassionate Clinics of America today.