Recipe: Infused Dump Cake
Looking for an easy, last-minute dessert that’s both delicious and infused with medical cannabis? This recipe for Infused Dump Cake couldn’t be more of a winner. Made with just four common pantry ingredients, this is a highly customizable, delicious delivery method for your medicine.
Serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and whipped cream for an extra treat.
- 28 ounces of cherry pie filling (1 large can)
- 15 ounces of crushed pineapple (1 can)
- 18-ounce box of yellow cake mix
- 12 tablespoons of cold cannabutter (see our recipe for cannabutter here)
- Optional: Chopped nuts, vanilla ice cream, or whipped cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease the bottom of a 9×13″ baking dish.
2. Layer the ingredients:
- Pour the crushed pineapple into the bottom of the pan.
- Top with the cherry pie filling.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over the fruit.
- Slice the cold cannabutter into thin pieces (approximately 24 pieces) and distribute them evenly over the cake mix. Arrange 6 rows across the top and 4 rows down for even melting.
- Optionally, add chopped nuts
3. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the top layer turns golden brown and becomes bubbly.
4. Allow the cake to cool for a few minutes before serving. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream if desired.
This dump cake recipe offers a world of flavor possibilities for whatever your palate prefers.
Cherry enthusiasts can go all-in with two cans of cherries or experiment with a delightful mix of cherries and pineapple.
For peachy perfection, opt for two cans of sliced peaches in syrup or get creative with homemade peach pie filling and a dash of cinnamon sugar.
Apple lovers can embrace the spice with two cans of apple pie filling, enhanced by cinnamon, nutmeg, or apple pie spice. Feel free to top it off with chopped nuts or streusel.
If blueberries are your jam, choose either two cans of blueberry pie filling or fresh blueberries with a hint of sugar. Customize with shredded coconut, vanilla, or cinnamon, and don’t forget the sliced nuts for that extra crunch!
(This infused dish was inspired by a recipe found at I Heart Nap Time.)
Get Your Medical Cannabis Card with Compassionate Clinics of America
If you have been curious about the benefits of medical cannabis, be sure to explore our blog to read some of the latest research on the connection between medical cannabis and common health conditions. If you are a resident of Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, & West Virginia, are considering getting your medical cannabis card, or are in need of a renewal, reach out to us today to start the process.