- 1 cup flour all-purpose
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons cannabis infused butter
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest finely grated
- 3 eggs large
- 1 cup sugar granulated
- 1/4 cup flour all-purpose
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Next, Grease an 8X8″ glass baking pan with butter or shortening. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine together the 1/4 cup confection’s sugar, 1 cup flour, and 1/8 teaspoon salt until blended.
- Melt together cannabutter and butter until just melted (on the stovetop over low heat. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Add the melted butters to the crust dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Use your fingers to press the mixture into the bottom and partway up the sides of the 8×8” greased baking pan.
- Bake crust at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until crust is starting to brown.
- While crust is baking, prepare filling by whisking together all filling ingredients except confectioner’s sugar, until well combined.
- Remove the partially baked crust from the oven. Pour in the lemon filling and return to oven. Bake lemon bars for about 15 minutes or until filling is set but still soft.
- Let cool completely. Dust top of cannabis lemon bars with confectioner’s sugar. Cut into 16 portions.
Make canna-butter at least one day ahead of time:
- Add water and 1 pound of butter to a saucepan and simmer at low heat. As the butter melts, add in 1 ounce of your decarboxylated ground cannabis.
- Maintain low heat and let mixture simmer for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Pour cannabis-infused butter in airtight container and keep in the fridge to harden.